The rules of ElectroCode are simple and easy to follow. Failure to abide by these rules ElectroCode staff reserves the right to remove any user from the network at any time.
Ignorance of these rules is not an excuse if you break one.
- No Spamming/flooding.
- No more than 3 connections to the network.
- Users using ZNC are subject to this rule; in that, if you yourself have multiple clients (whether same host or not) are considered your connections.
- Users with friendly bot programs, are dealt with at the network’s discretion, providing its use to the network and/or channel is sufficient.
- No botnets/dosing.
- No channel wars.
- No user harassment.
- No ban evasion. (see: Bans)
- No proxies.
- The only exception to this is that of a ZNC like application.
- IRCCloud is allowed, but moderated. Any violations will result in such a user being removed from the network.
- No child pornography or fraudulent activities.
ElectroCode and its Owners/Administrators and Affiliates are not responsible for any of the content from and/or actions by the users on this network. We accept no liability for any hurt, injury, loss or damage that you may incur whilst using, attempting to use, or your inability to use this service. We reserve the right to deny access to this network to any person, for any reason without warning. Pursuant to United States Code (USC), Title 18, Part 1, Section 2701 Parc (c), ElectroCode may do a passive scan on your system to ensure it does not provide a security risk to our network or its users. More information on this scan can be provided upon request. Accessing this system once specifically denied access via a different host or ISP is illegal, violators my have their ISPs or law enforcement notified. IRC is an unmoderated environment and you connect here at your own risk.
Attacks/Virii (Viruses) that deny service, hurt, impair, or otherwise cause damage to this network, or the users of it are illegal via the Title 18, U.S.C. Part 1, Chapter 47, Section 1030. They are also illegal via the Canadian Criminal Code s. 342.2. For information on laws concerning DoS attacks, and other computer crimes, in other countries, please contact local law enforcement. ElectroCode will cooperate fully with any ISP, proven law enforcement entity, or court order to aid in the apprehension of persons who violate the applicable laws.
This network is unmoderated, but for security reasons, logs are maintained. Be advised that in case of server malconduct, these logs may be consulted.
ElectroCode is a privately owned and operated network. As such, ElectroCode reserves the right to remove any person or bot from any or all servers for any reason at any time.
Each channel founder is responsible for policing their own channel(s) by the correct laws and guidelines. ElectroCode accepts no responsibility for the actions of channel members or their founders.